To ensure the best fit, we recommend you measure yourself with a soft measuring tape, and if possible, have someone help you. We use standard sizes to help you shop with confidence.
- All measurements are body measurements, not garment measurements. Garment measurements are generally 2 inches larger than the body measurements.
- All measurements are in inches.
- Hold the tape measure firmly, but not tightly.
- For best results, take measurements over undergarments.
- When measuring around your body, tape measure should be parallel to the floor.
- Stance should be natural with arms at your side.
- Match your measurements to the above size chart according to your desired fit.
- If your measurements fall between sizes, order the larger size.