This oversized lightweight faux cashmere hijab is perfect as you can wrap, drape or tie it for versatility. So simple, yet irresistibly colourful, with a choice of colours available.
• Viscose, acrylic blend
• Hand wash or dry clean
• 71" x 29" (178 cm x 74 cm)
• Thickness: Light
• Weight: Medium-Heavy (approx. 180 g)
• Texture: Soft
• Visibility: Opaque
• Somewhat prone to creasing.
• Wearability: Not slippery
While we try our best to ensure product colours shown are a true depiction of the actual product colours, we do not guarantee a true colour match.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION
Please note that we are able to provide tracking numbers for the following shipping methods ONLY:
Expedited US Business
Xpresspost Expedited Parcel
We strongly recommend using one of the above shipping methods for your peace of mind, security and speedy delivery. Delivery times for shipments without a tracking number to international destinations (other than Canada) can be as long as 1-3 months (especially for some Middle Eastern and African countries). When an order shipped internationally reaches the destination country, the package may be subject to Customs clearance procedures which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates. These delays are normal and beyond our control. If in doubt, or for additional information, please email us at [email protected]
- Nice but.. Review by hali12387
- This is a beautiful hijab, I own 2 of these. They wear nicely and are incredibly soft to the touch. My biggest complaint is that with one wash, the colour and sheen faded and it also wrinkled A LOT! I've ironed and ironed and ironed and to no avail did the wrinkles come out! I bought another in hopes that maybe I did something wrong with the first one but after wearing a few times and washing, the colour and sheen faded and also got really wrinkled. I wish I could post a picture and show you all. I have stopped wearing them cause of how dull and wrinkled they are. However, I WOULD purchase again because of how beautiful the material and colours are but definitely be really careful with it to avoid washing (but who doesn't wash their hijabs? ew) I'll try hand washing next time (Posted on 5/31/2017)